UV Wood is perfect for use in cabinets, vanities, casegoods, end panels, shelving, drawer parts and any place a clean, durable clear finish is required.
A Clear Choice.
We have the prefinished hardwood plywood for any job. We'll finish one or both sides to your specifications. And, by using our UV Finished hardwood plywood, you can eliminate exposure to harmful VOC emissions. Choose from any combination of species, grade and core of hardwood plywood we produce.
Our UV Wood is perfect for use in cabinets, vanities, casegoods, end panels, shelving, drawer parts and any place a clean, durable clear finish is required.
At Columbia Forest Products, only the best will do.
The unparalleled quality and versatililty of UV Wood are characteristics that manufacturers absolutely love. Why? First of all, it increases productivity. With less surface to finish, workers are able to efficiently spend their time on other tasks. And since increasing productivity also increases profit, they'll love it even more.
They'll love its toughness. It resists scratches, chips and the effects of solvent wipe down. Plus, UV Wood is available in satin, medium and high gloss, can be finished on one or two sides, and is available on any core, grade and species combination. It's perfect for kitchen cabinets, store fixtures, or anywhere a durable, clear finish is required.
They'll also love it because it's available. We have multiple finishing plants across North America, so getting UV Wood is never a problem. Now your customers can get their shipments quickly and get their product out even faster. And that makes you look good.
- Finish thickness dry : 0.8 - 1.0 mil
- Percentage of solids applied : 100%
- VOC Emissions : None
- Effect of water or solvent : None
- Acetone wipe down : Yes
- AWI/NKB/ANSI standard : Exceeds
- Durability : Excellent
- Machinability : Excellent
- Wood preparation : Cross grain and long grain sanded to ensure maximum smoothness.
- Gloss level : Satin: 30-40% reflection (Specify)
Medium gloss: 50-60% reflection (Standard)
High gloss: 80-90% reflection (Specify)
- Effects of common household staining agents : None
- Special tooling required : None
Product Sheet (PDF)
- Features and Benefits
- Beautiful, durable finish resists scratches and chips.
- Finished surface reduces labor time, increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Advanced sanding technology for a smoother, more beautiful appearance.
- UV finished surface reduces VOC emissions.
- Regional finishing facilities for consistent availability and prompt delivery.
- Available in a variety of core thicknesses and hardwood face and back combinations for numerous design options.