With a fine, light grain pattern and consistent color, Columbia Alder has a fresh look and great workability, making it a versatile choice for your paneling, furniture and cabinetry needs.
The well-rounded wood
With a fine, light grain pattern and consistent color, Columbia Alder has a fresh look and great workability, making it a versatile choice for your paneling, furniture and cabinetry needs. These decorative panels from the Pacific Northwest work well with any interior design, from rustic to contemporary. Featuring uniform colors in hues ranging from honey to pale brown, with no visible boundary between heartwood and sapwood, Columbia Alder panels are easy to both match and finish, accepting an array of finishes from clear to dark cherry.
Fine face alder veneer hardwood plywood from the Pacific Northwest
Alder ranks high in every major area of workability, including machining, sanding and gluing. Columbia Alder is the perfect choice for even the most complex machining and finishing projects.
Columbia Alder is produced from hand-selected Pacific Northwest timber. By starting with superior logs, we ensure our customers receive superior plywood panels. We enlist a knowledgeable, experienced procurement team to constantly monitor raw material sources, so Columbia Alder hardwood plywood can be supplied consistently and reliably, year-round.
Product Sheet (PDF)
- Features and Benefits
- A fresh look that's prized by manufacturers and consumers alike
- Hand-selected trees and start-to-finish management ensure the highest quality
- Reliable sources ensure consistent availability
- Character-rich rustic to architectural clear faces provide multiple design options
- Available on a variety of quality Columbia cores and panel sizes, even 5' wide
- Columbia Alder is available as FSC-certified panels upon request