Columbia Radius™ Bending Plywood
The perfect solution for curved columns, arches, cabinetry and furniture
in residential or commercial settings... anywhere a departure from a
straight edge is desired.
Columbia Radius™ shaping your ideas.
Add a new dimension to your wood projects with Columbia Radius Bending Plywood.
This amazingly flexible board will shape to almost any curved contour. Its ability
to flex in long-grain or cross-grain directions makes it a versatile panel for complex
On the job site, Radius can be covered with a wide range of laminates or paper-backed
veneers for the finished look you need. It's the perfect solution for curved columns,
arches, cabinetry and furniture in residential or commercial settings... anywhere
a departure from a straight edge is desired.
- 2 ply construction: Rotary peeled tropical
hardwood back. Thin veneer face.
- 3 ply construction: Rotary peeled tropical
hardwood outer plies. Thin veneer inner ply. No face or back.
- Thickness: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 3mm, 5mm,
8mm, 16mm or contact us for other sizes
- Panel Size: 4' x 8' Long grain or 8' x
4' Cross grain
- Minimum radius: 12" May be able to flex
smaller, but will require significant force. All component parts should be manually
"flexed" to achieve maximum flexibility.
- Sanding: Panels may require
- Applications: Use for curved applications
which will be covered with laminate, paper-backed veneers or other thick surfaces.
Panels are not designed for structural or exterior use.
- Formaldehyde-free: Made with soy-based
Columbia Radius bending plywood is the versatile panel for many design applications
where straight lines just won't do. The amazing flexibility of Columbia Radius panels
makes it a great solution for:
8x4' cross grain barrel bend (1/4" 3 ply product)
4x8' long grain column bend (1/4" 3 ply product)
- Rounded furniture designs
- Curved cabinet ends or islands
- Reception and office work stations
- Arches and arched casings
- Rounded wall units and columns
Due to material availability and mill capability, Columbia Radius may be offered
in slightly different specifications in particular regions. Please check with your
local Columbia representative to confirm the product offering in your area.